QUT Excellence scholarships are the university’s premier offering for students with outstanding academic achievement. This program helps you to make the most of your QUT experience through extra development opportunities, which build your leadership skills and professional networks.
|Application Deadline:||November 15, 2019|
|To be taken at (country):||Australia|
|Host||Queensland University of Technology – Australia|
|Number of Scholarship||105|
|Eligible Countries||Australia or New Zealand and International|
Eligible Field of Study
- All study areas
Value/Benefits And Duration
You’ll receive one of:
- 90 scholarships worth $30,000 each. The scholarship will be paid as a stipend of up to $3,750 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to four years ($7,500 per year).
- 15 scholarships worth $10,000 each. The scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the first four semesters of your course.
Other benefits may include:
- an accelerated program of study
- early access to research opportunities
- membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- access to QUT’s Leadership, Development and Innovation Program.
- be graduating Year 12 in 2019 or have graduated Year 12 in 2018
- have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent unadjusted ATAR)
- be starting university for the first time in 2020
You must also be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- an international student who has completed high school in Australia or an Australian curriculum overseas.
For more information, visit the official Scholarship webpage