Applications are invited for the Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarships which will be provided to International students who are willing to acquire a degree program at Curtin University – Australia. The Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Award is named after one of China’s greatest success stories and aims to help international students in completing their degree program.
|Application Deadline:||September 30, 2019|
|To be taken at (country):||Australia|
|Host||Curtin University – Australia|
|Type:||Undergraduates and Post Graduates|
|Number of Scholarship||Not specified|
Eligible Field of Study
Applicants can pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program with one of the given faculties at the university.
- Faculty of Business and Law,
- Faculty of Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Humanities,
- Faculty of Science & Engineering,
- Science courses,
- Engineering courses, and
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
Value/Benefits And Duration
- 100% tuition fees
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Curtin University – Australia
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
For more information, visit the official Scholarship webpage