Kotlin is an expressive, concise & powerful development language on Android. Learn everything you need to know to start
- Build professional, fully functional apps using Kotlin
- Apply for Jr. Android app development jobs
- Submit apps to the Google Play store
- Must have PC with Windows 8+ OR macOS OR Linux/Ubuntu
- Recommend having an actual Android device but it is not required
KOTLIN FOR ANDROID
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on Kotlin for Android development. Whether your a developer coming from Java, or have NO Android experience, we start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know how to build apps using Kotlin.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
We don’t only focus on the Kotlin language like most courses on Kotlin do. Learn to code the Devslopes way. We’ll teach you everything about developing with Kotlin, working with interface builder and all the SDK’s you actually need to build apps. And as always, you’ll be building professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Learn to code how the PROs code – not just copy and paste
- Learn everything you need to know about submitting to the Google Play store
- Build beautiful Apps – We don’t build trash – you’ll create amazing real-world apps
- Build Real Projects – You’ll get to build projects that help you retain what you’ve learned
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Installing JDK and Android Studio as well as IntelliJ
- How to run apps on own device
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Kotlin Foundations – Variables, Strings, Collections, Classes, Inheritance, Lambda Expressions
- In depth look at activity life cycle, intents, and context
- Deep dive on constraint layout and supporting multiple device sizes.
- Enhance your UI with custom drawables
- Using Kotlin with Android SDK
- Comprehensive overview of List and Recycler Views
- Learn all about web requests and working with APIs and even implement web sockets in a fully functional Slack app clone.
Don’t forget to join the free live community where you can get free help anytime from other students.
- This course is for absolute beginners with no coding experience
- Programmers coming from Java who want to learn Kotlin for Android
Created by Devslopes by Mark Price
Last updated 3/2018
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 6 more
Size: 3.29 GB