Zenith Scholarships are the US.A government’s global scholarship programme. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any US university.
|Application Deadline:||January 5, 2020.|
|To be taken at (country):||Any Approved University|
|Type:||Undergraduate, Masters And PhD|
|Number of Scholarship||up-to 8,000|
|Eligible Countries||International students|
Eligible Field of Study
- Full-time taught Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Degree Programme in any subject.
Value/Benefits And Duration
- Zenith Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the US, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
To be eligible for a Zenith Scholarship you must:
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
• Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a US university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the US
• Have at least two years’ work experience
• Apply to three different eligible US university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
• Meet the Zenith English language requirement by 16 July 2020 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories.
International students outside Africa are not eligible for this scholarship
- No multiple applications
- Must be an African
- Must reside in Africa (Select Country)
- Application is free of charge
CLICK HERE TO APPLY