This may be a great opportunity for you or anyone you know.
A fully funded scholarship is being offered by the Australian Embassy for both undergraduate programs and post graduate programs.
Certificates obtained from Australia are one of the most sought after world over.
Course Level: Interested applicants can apply for undergraduate programs, and post graduate programs. (MBA and PhD included)
|Application Deadline:||Feb., 30, 2020|
|To be taken at (country):||Australia|
|Host||Any Approved Australian University|
|Type:||Undergraduates and Post Graduates|
|Number of Scholarship||Not specified|
Eligible Field of Study
Applicants can pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program with one of the given faculties at the university.
- Faculty of Business and Law,
- Faculty of Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Humanities,
- Faculty of Science & Engineering,
- Science courses,
- Engineering courses, and
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
Value/Benefits And Duration
- 100% tuition fees
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Curtin University – Australia
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs
CHOSEN AUSTRALIA SCHOOLS
Forward your application to the under listed universities.
1. University of Western Australia
2. Bond University
3. Macquarie University
4. University of New South Wales
5. University of Sydney
6. University of Melbourne
7. Monash University
8. Australian National University
9. University of Queensland
10. University of Adelaide
Requirements: Aspirants must have proved to be exceptional in previous academic
Successful applicants will enjoy the following;
1. Cost free travel VISA
2. Travel allowance
3. Weekly allowance.
4. Free tuition
5. Family allowance (if married)
6. Free health insurance
This scholarship is open for applicants from all countries.
Sponsor: This is a fully funded scholarship by the Australia Embassy.
Addendum: Be it known that application should be made online and is available in this platform. Select your program and upload the needed documents for the program.
Forward any question through the email you submitted during your application.
1. Fill up the online application which is available in this platform.
2. Upload your transcript
3. Write a purpose statement which should indicate your interest, objective and qualifications.
4. Be sure you’ve provided all the required documents.
5. Submit the completed online form.
NB: Application is free. Goodluck.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY