HSE University is offering scholarships to outstanding applications who want to study and avoid having to pay the tuition. However, we do have to mention that the scholarships do not cover other costs such as accommodation at the HSE dormitories for example. All other costs need to be covered by the students themselves.
|Application Deadline:||August 20, 2019.|
|To be taken at (country):||Russia|
|Host||HSE (Higher School of Economics) University|
|Number of Scholarship||Not specified|
|Eligible Countries||International students|
Eligible Field of Study
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History: Usable Pasts
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Data Science
- Financial Economics
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Economics. Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- System and Software Engineering
Value/Benefits And Duration
- Covers full tuition fees.
- Scholarships do not apply to master’s degree programmes that do not have budget places.
- The size of the scholarship offered to international students shall be fixed and granted to foreign nationals for the entire duration of their studies. However, each year it will be necessary to confirm this with good academic performance.
- Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- This means that a recipient should meet the following requirements:
- not be subject to disciplinary action in the form of reprimand;
- upon completion of each and any interim assessment (before retakes), he/she should have no more than two grades lower than 6 (on a 10-point grading scale);
- not miss any assessments for no valid reason.