University of Greenwich offers a big fund that is available to the international students who stand out the most. The fund has been designed to help international students achieve their full academic potential and it offers a financial stipend alongside covering the application costs. With that said, let’s see which are all the benefits that the University of Greenwich scholarship offers.
|Application Deadline:||November 16, 2019.|
|To be taken at (country):||UK|
|Host||University of Greenwich, UK|
|Type:||Undergraduates, Masters, PhD|
|Number of Scholarship||Not specified|
|Eligible Countries||All students|
Eligible Field of Study
- All fields of study.
Value/Benefits And Duration
- Awards will be between £500 – £3,000.
- Payment of this award is by way of a tuition fee reduction. Scholarships will be applied to successful student accounts at the start of the first academic year of study.
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full time undergraduate degree programme or full time postgraduate taught programme for the 19/20 academic year.
- Applicants must be fee assessed as overseas.
- Applicants must be a registering on a degree programme at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind. For graduates of the University we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students, progressing to the University component of their course, will be considered.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study.
- Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
- Recipients of this award will be required to participate in University promotional activities, such as interviews and attendance at University events.
- This form is to be completed and submitted electronically using the form which can be found in the application link. Handwritten and scanned copies will not be accepted.