Each year, to students that have demonstrated a commitment to the environment and to ethical business leadership, aimed at attracting ambitious, young, global talents with a philanthropic spirit who intend to create value for society. By offering a full-tuition award, this scholarship aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
|Application Deadline:||August 31, 2019.|
|To be taken at (country):||China|
|Host||Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)|
|Number of Scholarship||Not specified|
|Eligible Countries||International students|
Eligible Field of Study
- The scholarship is available to pursue Master degree program, The Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration
Value/Benefits And Duration
- Full tuition fees award to the students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply
- Submit an online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.